Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jalene turns 9 with first sleep over












Jalene had her 9th. Birthday party this year. It was her first sleep over we had 12 girls ranging in ages of 5-12. We all had a very fun time. I had as much fun as the girls did. I was very surprised how much engery and screaming that 12 girls can have. And MAN can they EAT. The girls are from church and are so sweet and Jalene loves everyone of them. Janele can't wait to have a sleep over too. I can't believe how the time has flew by. It seems just yesterday that they were babies! They are growing up to fast.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is you're one brave woman for having that many girls sleep over..lol. I can't believe how big Jalene and Janele are getting!! I miss you guys.

Love ya!
Gayla