Janele, Jalene, Daddy, Mom, Nanny, and Papa

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More Jalene's Birthday











I wish I had the engery these kids have. If only! I sometimes wonder if I was ever that young and had that bounce, hop, and jump.




Posted by elisa at 8:39 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

family and friends

  • katy and joey
  • mandee and jammy

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ▼  2009 (20)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ▼  March (12)
      • More birthday we just love to party
      • More Jalene's Birthday
      • Jalene turns 9 with first sleep over
      • More Parnic day
      • Daddy's Day Off
      • More cowboy stuff
      • Lee the Cowboy Shooter! Look Out!
      • More Jammin'- Look who showed up to visit
      • Jammin' in your Jammies
      • More FUN in the snow!! Dandy seemed OK with it all
      • Let it snow!!!!!
      • Daddy playing cowboy
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (24)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (1)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.